Topic 3: ST. PATRICK's GREGORIAN CHOIR's NEXT LATIN MASS
Finally, without further ado ... The next St. Patrick's Gregorian Choir Latin Mass! Here's the details:
- When? Friday, June 27, 2014
- What time? 7pm EST
- Where: St. Lawrence the Martyr Catholic Church
- Location: 2210 Lawrence Avenue East, Scarborough, ON
- Level of Mass: High (Missa Cantata) OR Solemn
- Parish Website: http://stlawrencethemartyr.com/
- Parish Contact Info: 416-759-9359 & Fax: 416-759-6725. Request Fr. Steven Szakaczki the Latin Mass Chaplain for any specific inquires unanswerable by clerical staff of the parish.
- Information/Enquiries/Want to Assist? 416-731-4485 to reach the SPGC choirmaster.
- Poster? Coming soon
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/444773692334037/permalink/466502263494513/
And in case you are wondering .... I am likely going to assist in the serving for this one. It's been a long time, but hey, it's SPGC. Like I said, I'd still help occasionally.
Upadate June 6, 2014: I AM going to be serving in this Mass, likely as acolyte. I think Thurifer is already assigned to someone, and no way after a hiatus would I be MC.
Topic 4: Thurifer Posting
Yes I know it's long overdue .... it's still almost done. I WILL get it released sometime. Give me a break between work, my girlfriend, and such alright! Christ has me on a new path lately and it's not exactly easygoing, nor devoid of stresses of life.
Well folks, Keep slogging for true, positive Traditional Catholicism, and keep giving positive example for the Latin Mass, and rejecting those examples which demonstrate "Lent without Easter."
Pax Tibi Christi, Julian Barkin.