Saturday 10 August 2013

Whoa!!!! Vatican Scores BIG!!! SUMMORUM PONTIFICUM RELEASED IN MAJOR LANGUAGES ON VATICAN'S WEBSITE!!!!!!

Hello Everyone.

I wanted to leave up the last post promoting my colleague's sons' charity so I haven't been writing about anything in the last few days. And then .....

This just came in though, first on my blogger feed thanks to the almighty Fr. Z! This popped up in my Blogger Feed:

http://wdtprs.com/blog/2013/08/summorum-pontificum-finally-in-modern-languages-on-vatican-website-it-only-took-6-years/

No this isn't a prank! I check the link myself for the English .... AND IT WORKS!!!! People are checking out the translations and of course with Latin there's things here and there, but ... so far no really big warped manipulations!!!


That's right folks .... That .. is the first screen of SP translated to English. 

I can't believe this. This is big for us Latin Mass going Catholics, and even the rest of the Church! The Vatican has listened to your cries and concerns!!! This should be celebrated around the world!!!

Please, spread this like a mega-virus across the Catholic blogosphere!!!! Tell your friends, family, that guy on the street you pass by every morning!!!!! THIS IS TOTALLY UBER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

AD MAJORIEM GLORIA DEI!!! and pax tibi Christi. Julian Barkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment