Tuesday 2 April 2013

Two Short Notes

Hello Everyone,

Hope you had a blessed and Happy Easter. I didn't make an Easter greetings post, simply because I didn't feel like it between my night shifts and Easter stuff. Too much for one weekend.

Anyways, 2 short notes:

1) So there's still stuff going around the internet by rad trads and conservatives alike how "big bad Pope Francis" violated Church rubics. Look I get the message, but I'm sick of the Rad Trad hate and well it's Easter Monday. It's yesterday's sushi already. So here's the "big one" to summarize it all from well read, versed, educated, and EF lord of all that is Trad, Fr. John Zuhlsdorf. Here: http://wdtprs.com/blog/2013/04/absolutely-licit-my-foot/. Honestly after this post anything after that will just upset me.

2) I'm still working on the serving posts. I contacted one of my Latin Mass contacts and he gave gave me some people to get in touch with/books to read, so eventually, I will hopefully find my answers to the symbolism of the Boat Bearer and Cross Bearer positions.

Pax, Julian.

No comments:

Post a Comment