Tuesday 5 March 2013

5000 hits? Wow.

I just checked my feed this morning, and today, this blog has surpassed 5000 pageviews.

Wow. This means a lot to me, considering my blog is a niche blog that's only been active since Sept 29, 2013 (The Feast of St. Michael coincidentally). That's 5K within 5 months.

Thank you everyone for all the traffic. I hope it's been enlightening and helpful in some ways, and you have kept in mind a thing or two about altar serving in the EF from this. That or it seems at least a lot of you have a keen interest in priestly vestments and altar items. Hopefully, perhaps one of you has decided in your own diocese to take up the holy call of EF altar serving, and maybe someone else will in the Archdiocese of Toronto.

Pax tibi Christ, Julian.

No comments:

Post a Comment